Thanks for visiting the https://www.nipponinter.co.jp website and reviewing our privacy statement.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully so that you understand what information we collect through our website and what we do with that information. This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected online through the https://www.nipponinter.co.jp website and does not describe the ways in which we may collect or use information obtained offline or through any means other than our website. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please Contact Us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The https://www.nipponinter.co.jp Site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering our membership.
The https://www.nipponinter.co.jp Site does not normally use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. If cookies are in use and you have your cookies notification option activated on your browser the system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)We will not give out any personal or business information to third parties, unless required to do so by law, or for the purpose of shipping and clearing the vehicle.
We will not sell, give or exchange your information with any other business.
From time to time we may undertake to send you details of promotions or specials, however this will be done by us and no third party will be privy to your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
When you browse, read pages, or download information on https://www.nipponinter.co.jp, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the web) from which you access our website
- The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site; and,
- The pages you visit.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
HOW WILL YOU USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU COLLECT?
We use this information to help us better understand your browsing and shopping requirements. Through this we believe that we can offer you more relevant and timely products and services and attempt to improve your browsing and shopping experience with us. The main uses of the data are:
- To process your order and administer your account (including debt tracing and collection and fraud prevention);
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, special offers and events that we offer;
- To provide access to future planned privileged areas of the website and provide additional information;
- To administer contests and competitions; and
- To keep you informed about new products.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT